Saturday, July 24, 2010

Three star hotel, Bangladeshi style

[Start of Rant]
I just had to swat a cockroach away from my bed. one inch from where I lay my head down to sleep. Who knows how many more there are hidden under the carpeting and crawling over my stuff as we speak. I don't even want to know what all the stains are from on my wall nor do I want to think about how I can smell the cancer causing bug spray they use to kill the bed bugs in the beds here.

I hate being such a complainer, but I couldn't hold it in any longer. I thought I'd be used to it after six weeks, coming on seven, but I can't get myself to swat the cockroach away and smile at it at the same time anymore.

Sigh. And this is supposed to be a three star hotel. Bangladeshi style I suppose. I guess on the bright side, the cockroaches aren't monstrously ginormous like they were in the village. I can intimidate them.

Yes, I am looking forward to checking out of this hotel for good.
[End of Rant]

No comments:

Post a Comment